This Premium Tee features our color Baja Van graphic, reminiscent of driving through the Baja desert in search of perfect empty waves, passing through the giant cactus fields with a van loaded to the brim with boards.
- Baja Van graphic by Maria Andres
Our Premium Tees are made of superior-quality combed and ring-spun cotton, giving them an exceptionally soft and lightweight feel with just the right amount of stretch.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² - 142 g/m²
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
These Premium Tees have a modern unisex "Retail" cut that is both comfortable and flattering for a stylish and trendy look. We like to wear these shirts with the sleeves given a little fold for a more summery feel.
Please refer to the size guide below before placing your order. Keep in mind that this is a Unisex cut, we generally recommend ordering one size down for a slightly slimmer fit. These are the shirt's measurements when laying flat on a table.